Single-Family Residential Toilet Rebate Program
Customers must meet the following qualifications to receive a toilet rebate:
- Have an individual residential account with a participating water provider in the Metro Water District and be up to date on your billing payments.
- Own or rent a single-family residential home built in 1993 or earlier (this will be verified).
- Purchase an approved toilet after September 28, 2007 to replace an older toilet using greater than 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf). Only approved WaterSense labeled toilets using 1.28 gpf or less will qualify for a rebate. There is a limit of two (2) toilet rebates per household.
- Agree to an installation verification visit to ensure your efficient toilets have been installed.
Note: Rebates are limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How to Apply for Your Rebate
Download the application (PDF) or call (404) 463-8645 to request a copy be mailed to you.
Mail your completed signed application, original receipt for the new toilet purchased, and a copy of your most recent water bill to:
Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District
Toilet Rebate Program
40 Courtland Street, NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
After approval, you will receive a letter or email notification. Rebate applications take approximately 2 to 3 months to process.
You should receive your rebate within 2 billing cycles after your rebate application has been approved. If after 2 billing cycles you still have not received your rebate, contact your local water provider.
Participating Water Providers
The following water providers participate in the regional Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District Single-Family Residential Toilet Rebate Program.
- City of Atlanta Department of Watershed Management
- Bartow County Water Department
- Cherokee County Water and Sewerage Authority
- Clayton County Water Authority
- City of College Park Water and Sewer
- Coweta County Water and Sewerage Authority
- City of Cumming Department of Utilities
- City of Dallas
- City of East Point
- City of Fairburn
- Fayette County Water System
- City of Fayetteville Water Department
- Forsyth County Department of Water and Sewer
- Fulton County Department of Water Resources
- Gwinnett County Water Resources
- City of Hampton
- Henry County Water and Sewerage Authority
- City of McDonough
- Rockdale County Water Resources
- City of Suwanee Water Department
- City of Woodstock Water and Sewer
Please visit the WaterSense Product Search for approved toilet models.