A Holistic Approach to Water Resources Planning and Management
Metro Water District efforts have made water conservation and protection a priority in north Georgia. Three plans developed by the District work together to protect water quality, supply and recreational values in and downstream of the region.
The update to the Water Resource Management Plan was approved by the Governing Board on June 7, 2017. The documents may be downloaded using the links below.
AppendixesA. River Basin Profiles
- Appendix A Intro (0.3 MB)
- Attachment 1 - Upper Chattahoochee (15 MB)
- Attachment 2 - Middle Chattahoochee (11.2 MB)
- Attachment 3 - Upper Ocumlgee (11.7 MB)
- Attachment 4 - Upper Flint (4.1 MB)
- Attachment 5 - Etowah (16.3 MB)
- Attachment 6 - Coosawattee (16.3 MB)
- Attachment 7 - Oostanaula (16.3 MB)
- Attachment 8 - Upper Oconee (9.9 MB)
- Attachment 9 - Tallapoosa (4.5 MB)
- Attachment 10 - HUC-8, HUC-10, HUC-12 Hierarchy (0.1 MB)
B. County-Level Summaries (0.3 MB)
Public Review Summary
The public review summary may be downloaded here: Public Review Summary.