Single-Family Toilet Rebate Program
Beginning January 1, 2019, the rebate structure has been modified.
- Only WaterSense labeled toilets using 1.1 gpf or less will be eligible for the $100 rebate. A $50 rebate will be available for all other WaterSense labeled toilets greater than 1.1 gpf.
- All eligible applications postmarked by December 31, 2018 will qualify for the $100 rebate if the toilet is WaterSense labeled 1.28 gpf or less.
Customers must meet the following qualifications to receive a toilet rebate:
- Have an individual residential account with a participating water provider and be up to date on your billing payments.
- Own or rent a single-family residential home built in 1993 or earlier (this will be verified).
- Purchase an approved toilet to replace an older toilet using 3.5 gallons per flush (gpf) or greater. Only approved WaterSense labeled toilets using 1.28 gpf or less will qualify for a rebate.
- There is a limit of two (2) toilet rebates per property (including previous owners).
- Agree to an installation verification visit to ensure your efficient toilets have been installed.
Note: Rebates are limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How to Apply for Your Rebate
New! Apply Online
Before starting your online application, please make sure you have the following documents ready to upload:
- Receipt of purchase of your new toilet(s)
- Recent water bill that clearly displays the account number and the metered address
or Apply by Mail:
Download the application (PDF) or call (404) 463-8645 to request a copy be mailed to you.
Mail your completed signed application, original receipt for the new toilet purchased, and a copy of your most recent water bill to:
Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District
Toilet Rebate Program
229 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Please visit the WaterSense Product Search for approved toilet models.
What Happens Next?
You will receive an approval notification after your application has been approved. Rebate applications take approximately 2 to 3 months to process.
You should receive your rebate within 2 billing cycles after your rebate application has been approved. If after 2 billing cycles you still have not received your rebate, contact your local water provider.