Single-Family Residential Toilet Rebate Program
Beginning January 1, 2019, the rebate structure will be modified.
- Only WaterSense labeled toilets using 1.1 gpf or less will be eligible for the $100 rebate. A $50 rebate will be available for all other WaterSense labeled toilets greater than 1.1 gpf.
- All eligible applications postmarked by December 31, 2018 will qualify for the $100 rebate if the toilet is WaterSense labeled 1.28 gpf or less.
Customers must meet the following qualifications to receive a toilet rebate:
- Have an individual residential account with a participating water provider and be up to date on your billing payments.
- Own or rent a single-family residential home built in 1993 or earlier (this will be verified).
- Purchase an approved toilet to replace an older toilet using greater than 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf). Only approved WaterSense labeled toilets using 1.28 gpf or less will qualify for a rebate. There is a limit of two (2) toilet rebates per property (including previous owners).
- Agree to an installation verification visit to ensure your efficient toilets have been installed.
Note: Rebates are limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How to Apply for Your Rebate
Download the application (PDF) or call (404) 463-8645 to request a copy be mailed to you.
Mail your completed signed application, original receipt for the new toilet purchased, and a copy of your most recent water bill to:
Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District
Toilet Rebate Program
229 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
After approval, you will receive a letter or email notification. Rebate applications take approximately 2 to 3 months to process.
You should receive your rebate within 2 billing cycles after your rebate application has been approved. If after 2 billing cycles you still have not received your rebate, contact your local water provider.
Participating Water Providers
The following water providers participate in the regional Metropolitan North Georgia Water Planning District Single-Family Residential Toilet Rebate Program.
- City of Atlanta Department of Watershed Management
- Bartow County Water Department
- Cherokee County Water and Sewerage Authority
- Clayton County Water Authority
- City of College Park Water and Sewer
- Coweta County Water and Sewerage Authority
- City of Cumming Department of Utilities
- City of Dallas
- City of East Point
- City of Fairburn
- Fayette County Water System
- City of Fayetteville Water Department
- Forsyth County Department of Water and Sewer
- Fulton County Department of Water Resources
- Gwinnett County Water Resources
- City of Hampton
- Henry County Water and Sewerage Authority
- City of Hiram
- City of McDonough
- Rockdale County Water Resources
- City of Suwanee Water Department
- City of Woodstock Water and Sewer
Please visit the WaterSense Product Search for approved toilet models.