Connect With Us
We are happy to assist with any questions or concerns you may have. If you can’t find something you are looking for, please let us know, and we will be glad to help.
- Take I-75/85 South to Exit 249A (Courtland Street toward GA State University)
- Exit ramp merges onto Courtland Street
- Take right at third light onto Andrew Young International Blvd.
- At intersection with Peachtree Center Avenue, parking is located on three corners
- Take I-75/85 North to Exit 248C (Andrew Young International Blvd)
- Stay on exit ramp through first light at Piedmont then move to far right-hand lane
- At third light, make right on Peachtree Center Ave.
- Parking is on three corners of intersection
ARC is located in the International Tower. There are two ways to access the building:
- Use entrance on Andrew Young International, just past Metro Café. Go through two sets of glass doors and take the elevator to the lobby, where ARC’s receptions desk is located.
- Walk past Metro Café and turn right after Tin Lizzy’s
- International Tower is located to the right
- ARC reception desk is located in lobby of the International Tower
Via MARTA train
- Take Red or Gold line to Peachtree Center Station
- Exit out of station on John Portman Blvd. side
- Take escalator up, bypass food court entrance and take short escalator up to Peachtree Street
- Turn left past Bank of America, and International Tower is in far right corner
- ARC receptions desk is located in lobby of the International Tower
For a map displaying the surrounding area including buildings and parking garages, please visit the Peachtree Center Directions webpage.
|Media Requests||Paul Donsky
|Toilet Rebate Program||ToiletRebate@northgeorgiawater.com
|Educational Resource Requestsemail@example.com
|Report a Polluterfirstname.lastname@example.org