Toilet Rebate Program
Since the Metro Atlanta toilet rebate program began in 2008, 125,000 old, inefficient toilets have been replaced with low-flow WaterSense-labeled models. This has resulted in a savings of nearly 2.4 million gallons of water a day.
There is a limit of two (2) toilet rebates per household. To qualify for a rebate, you must purchase a WaterSense labeled toilet using 1.28 gpf or less. Please visit the WaterSense Product Search for approved toilet models.
Single-Family Residential Toilet Rebate Programs
- Fulton County Department of Water Resources
- City of Atlanta Department of Watershed Management
- City of College Park Water and Sewer
- City of East Point
- City of Fairburn
- City of Roswell (Water Customers Only)
- Gwinnett County Water Resources
- City of Lawrenceville Water Department
- City of Suwanee Water Department